Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Resident Evil: Extinction Review

Hey, just realized I never said anything about the new RE. Me, Gabe, and his dad saw it last night. It was pretty good. I think it was about as good as the second one. The story was pretty solid, but you watch those movies for the zombies. And let me tell you, some AMAZING zombie deaths in the movie. Nothing like a shot of Alice, being seen through an infected's head after a shotgun blast. It's rated R, but it's not that bad. No nudity (although there almost is...she wakes up naked in a shower, but she covers everything.), and not even one F-bomb. But there is quite a bit of blood and gore.

All in all, a pretty solid film. Good hour and a half, well worth it, and very fun. Go see it if you like zombie flicks.

8.5/10.



-keith

No comments: