Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Grow Up.

You know what pisses me off? Highschoolers. Most of them, anyways. I'm so tired of this crap. People need to grow up.


As in, guys need to stop treating girls like meat, and girls need to stop looking for the hottest guy and start looking for the one that would actually care about them. I'm so tired of hearing, "Yeah, I'm gonna go out with her and try to tap that." It gives those of us that aren't pigs a bad rep.


Like lately, Darnell has been asking me the same questions everyday, which I know he can't help since he's slightly autistic, but still. It always goes like this:

"Hey man, what's up?"

"Hey Darnell."

"Hey, you got a girlfriend."

"Nope, don't really need one right now."

"Ah, sorry man. You a virgin?"

"Yes I am."

"Ah, you get some soon enough man, don't worry."

"No, I won't Darnell."

"Ah, are you waiting till you married?"

"Yeah man, I sure am."

"Ah, that's cool, that's cool, that's how it should be anyways."

"Yeah, it is."


I mean, come on people. All girls ever talk about is how hot this guy is, or how sexy that guy is. Grow up. If everyone married based on looks, we'd have a world full of Paris Hiltons. Retard pretty people. And where would we be then? I'll tell you where: Highschool. A worldwide highschool.


I guess I'm just blowing off steam here, but I really think people need to understand this. You know who I admire? Priests. Because they give up everything about girls for God. But you know what? It's probably not very hard for them, because they were the nice kind of guys, and I'm betting very few of them got much attention from those of the opposite sex.



All I'm saying is grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

niice.....