Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

About Me

My About Me was too big to post on here, so I'm posting it as a blog. Here ya go:



Hey. My name's Keith Baker. My middle name is Edward, but if you call me that, I'll punch you in the face. First and foremost, I'm a Christian. I live my life for Christ, and everything I do, I do in his glory. I screw up a lot, but that's ok, cause J-Dizzle (Jesus) gots my back. I try to be Jesus to my friends, even though most of them are better Christians than I am. If you want to know more about God, just ask me. I'm 15, and my birthday is on April 3. I’m not sure what I want to do with my life yet. I want to do a few things. I want to serve my country, and open my own Airsoft store, and run my own Movie-reviewing website, and work in film, and even be a writer. Not sure which I’ll do yet, though. I love to drive. I feel free when I do. I love to make movies with my friends. Together, we are Slubss, Inc. Check out www.myspace.com/slubssinc. That's our movie site's page. If you want to see some of them, go to video.google.com and search for Slubss. Besides making movies, I love to watch them. I love to break down and analyze every movie I see, and I see almost every movie worth watching. Most of the time, I'll post a review here on my blog. I love listening to music. I don't like one genre in-particular. Anything with a good beat that's not obscene I can dig. Right now, I'm listening to Lecrae, Perfect Circle, They Might Be Giants, and Pillar. I also love to play video games. I have a nice PC and a Wii, and plan on getting a 360 eventually. I love Macs, even though I don't have one. I love to do things outside. Airsoft is a huge part of my life, and it consumes most of my budget. I play it any chance I get. Right now I have a CA/TM G36K hybrid, with a WE HiCapa 5.1 as a sidearm. I also love to play Ultimate Frisbee, or dodgeball, or anything on the trampoline. I know how to play Silent Football, and do so in TCBY quite often. I also love to play Mafia. Beach Camp is amazing. I'm always open to new things. I have no sense of smell. Whatsoever. Just like a blind person, only with smell. If you just thought, "Wow, he's so lucky," go jump into a volcano. If you want to know how it happened, read my blog or just ask me. I have some of the greatest friends possible. Justin, Gabe, Joe, Matt, Audry, Arielle, Adam, Connor, Ethan, Josh, Eric, Jason, and Taylor, just to name a few. I attend Manley Baptist every Wednesday night and some Sundays (if I don't go to my church). Brian Smith is an amazing Youth Pastor. Manley as a whole is amazing. I have one older sister, Katie, who is a senior in college. I also have a dog, Sarge, who is the world's fattest short-legged Beagle. I used to have an Albino hamster named Bertha but she died. :(. Doug is my hero. Some other random stuff: Freshman year sucked. West rocks. Mr. Greene was the best teacher I've ever had. Mr. Bowen was the funnest. Beach Camp rocks. BOOST. Whit is my slave master. Anchorman is a great movie to quote. Will Ferrel is an amazing actor. TEAM KEITH!! Macon Bacon. Arielle laughs too easily. Family guy is a great show. Audry has witchcraft. She taught herself it. Apparently, she's good friends with Harry Potter. They dated for a few months in Middle School. He dumped her cause she found out she was cheating on him with Ron Weasly. Ron was taller, so being the shallow person she is, she dumped the intellectually pleasing man for the physically pleasing man. Ever since then, Harry hasn't been the same. Audry hurt him bad. But it wasn't her fault. Audry was born with a birth defect where she does mean things, but they're not her fault, so therefore, she's not mean. We've tried to tell Harry this, but it doesn't make a difference. Even when that Asian chick kissed him in the last movie, it just made him miss Audry even more. Oh well, I guess he's a loser for not getting over it. Oh no!! Does that make me mean!?!?! Crap!!!! **Disclaimer: Audry is in no way mean or shallow. Except on the tennis court or during DDR. OK, I'm bored. That's all I'm gonna write. You can IM me at asmallchild88 or message me or call me, just ask for my number. I don't care. But talk to me. Cause I love to make new friends.

No comments: