Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Love.

Love. It rocks. It sucks. It's every emotion you could ever feel, all at once. I feel like people are tossing this word around WAY too much. I mean, come on, people. Couples are dating for two days, and BAM! "I love you." That's bullcrap. Unless you're going out because you've loved them all along, and only just told them so. Because I do love someone, but we're not dating. I doubt we ever will. But I love her. And then there's friendship love. I have so many friends I would take a bullet for that I could die 20 times over. But I think love is deeper than that. I think love is not only doing that which loves drives you to, but NOT doing that which love tells you not to. Like telling someone you love just how you feel, but you know it would hurt them, so you don't say a word. Sacrifice is love. Sacrifice, yet somehow joy. That's love.

But then again, what do I know, right? For all I know, I'm not really in love. I could be far from it. All I know is that one day, I want to be in love with someone who loves me, and know it.


-keith

No comments: