Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, September 24, 2007

My Goals In Life

So I had to do this as a quick little essay for English II, and I figured I'd post it on MySpace, I mean...why not?

Anyways, that's why it's not very casual, as it was for school. Leave me some feedback.





No matter who you are, you have at least some goals in your life. Everyone does. I have many goals in my life. As a person, as a Christian, and even as a sophomore, I have goals. They range from basic goals, such as to graduate, to more personal goals, like to make a difference in someone's life.

Being a sophomore, as more importantly a student, I have a few goals. My first is to pass this year. I have four core classes my first semester, all advanced. None of them will be easy, and I am only hoping to pass them all. As a student, I hope to graduate high school and go to college. I am not quite sure what exactly I want to major in, but I know I want to love doing it and be good at it. To graduate high school and college, I know I'm going to have to put in a lot of hard work and much of my free time, though I'm sure it will be worth it.

As a person in general, I have a couple basic and not so basic goals. First of all, before I die, I want to get married and start a family. In this goal, I also wish to be a homeowner and have a well paying, satisfying job. As common as these may be, I also have one more goal. I want to be remembered. I hope that when I die, I am remembered for something, and that something be a good something. Whether that is saving a little girl from a pool, or dieing for my country, as long as I am remembered for doing it, I'm happy.

Finally, I have two major goals as a Christian. First, sometime before I die, I hope to bring at least one person to know Christ. As a Christian, I am a disciple. The greatest thing I can do in my life is to bring others to know Him. I have heard in the past, "The only thing worse than going to Hell and better than going to Heaven: Taking someone with you." That hit me hard, and I want to live by it. Also, I want to live my life as a good Christian. I hope to represent Jesus in every God-like way I can throughout my life. If I can do those two things, even if none of my other goals happen, I win.

I have many goals in my life. As a person, student, and Christian, goals are a large part of my life. Without goals, we have nothing to aim for. We have no purpose. So there you have it, you know my goals. What are yours?

No comments: