Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, November 5, 2007

My Life

Alright, so this past weekend was Manley's Fall Retreat. This was the second year I've gone, and it was yet again amazing. The theme was "Be Still With God," which was good for me, since I couldn't do anything due to my leg. This is an area that I do need to work on. I'm not completely leaving God in the dark, but sometimes it's almost as if I don't even give Him the time of day. Well during my past few quiet times, one of the things I've been asking God is what He wants me to do with my life. I've really been confused with what I want to do lately, and I think it was because I was pretty much leaving God out of the equation. After really listening to Him, I feel like I know what He's calling me to. I think He wants me to use my love and talents in writing to share His word. I think I could really do something amazing with my writing talents and God behind me. I mean, if I could be anything close to what C.S. Lewis is, or even just get something published glorifying Him, I feel like it would be amazing. Because one of my biggest struggles isn't really sharing God with others, but bringing it up. If someone else does, I'll talk about Him forever. But I have trouble provoking the conversation. And writing about Him allows me to really express how I feel and the things He's done for me and is able to do for anyone.

Anyways, the point is that I believe this is what God is calling me to do with my life. Now just like most things, this can and probably will changed in the future. But know this: whatever I do will be in His name. I've thought of going into ministry, but currently, I don't feel like I'm spiritually mature enough to undertake that. But it's definitely still an option, because I love God, and I don't mind talking in front of people.

So in closing, I just ask that you guys pray for me. I'm praying for like forty people daily right now, so there's not much room for me to pray for myself right now. And pray for my leg, too, cause we're still not sure what's up with that.

Oh, and two more things. First, I highly recommend picking up the new 116 Clique album AMPED! cause it's flippin amazing. Also, at Fall Retreat I was given Oswald Chambers' daily devotional "My Utmost for His Highest." And if you don't have a daily devotional, CHECK IT OUT. It really is amazing. I can't believe how deep it's getting on verses I've heard one hundred times and never really thought about. And it's a great supplement to my quiet times. So check it out.

Alright, I'm out. I'm grounded for four weeks, so I'll be blogging pretty often in the times to come. So be on the look out. And I can't go see any movies in that time, so no I AM LEGEND or Beowolf, which I'm really depressed about. Anyways, remember to pray for me. Till next time, peace.

keith

No comments: