Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

So There's This Girl....

So there's this girl....I really like her. A lot. And she likes me, too. Not sure how much, though. But I know it's enough.

And the funny thing is that she's been there the whole time. It just took me going through a rough time to realize how amazing she is. And let me tell you, that's a lot.

And you know what's great? It's like we're on the same level on everything. We both put God first in everything, and we both think the same about boundaries and how we should handle a relationship. But we haven't started one yet. Just give it time. We'll get there.

Anyways, just thought I'd let everyone know why I'm so happy.
: ]

Oh, new story on the way. Just as soon as I have time. Maybe on the way to Arkansas.....I don't know. It'll get here when it gets here.

No comments: