Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Some Things I've Learned

OK, so these past few weeks have really showed me some stuff, really opened my eyes. Like, we shouldn't chase after someone we think we want SO bad. Because if they don't want us back, it's not worth it. Sometimes we can be so wrapped up in finding the best, we don't understand that we already have it. It's right there, we just don't want it to be that easy. And maybe it's not the most convienent thing, but it's worth it. I promise. Because while "the hunt" may be fun, it's pointless if you come back with nothing to show for it. More than likely you'll just end up shooting yourself in the foot. So just stay home, there's plenty to eat in the fridge. OK, so maybe that last analogy was a little off, but do you get my point? It's so incredibly pointless for us to chase after that someone that you think will complete you, when really, you're already whole. So here's my advice to those of you currently chasing down a prey that's a little faster than you: Just sit back and look. Take inventory. You'll be surprised with what you found. I know I was. I was surprised and insanely happy. You will be too.

Just some thoughts. They probably won't apply to everyone who reads this. But they sure will for some.

No comments: