Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My Realization

I've finally realized why it is the good guys never get a chance. We read multiple E.E. Cummings poems today in class. They were all about the speaker's undieing love for a woman. And after reading each poem, I heard the same thing from almost every girl in the class: "Aw, why are there no more guys like that?" or "I wish I could find a guy like him!" And then I heard it: "All the good guys are dead..." That's when it hit me: Girls don't notice the nice guys until they're dead. Because then they wouldn't have to settle for them. Then it's convenient. So there it is, all the nice guys out there: We're doomed. It's not that nice guys finish last, it's that we never finish at all.

And don't even start to say that I'm just not noticing the girls that are noticing the nice guys, cause I am. One of my best friends has completely moved past that whole stage in life, and she sees the nice guys for who they are. But girls like that are the minority. And it's a tragedy.

No comments: