Welcome.

Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. Here you can find out all about me, my film team, my walk with Christ, my movie reviews, and anything else I might feel like sharing with the world. Check it out, and leave me some serious feedback. And by serious, I mean hardcore, because I'm all about the funny.

Me.

Me.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Just some thoughts.....

OK, so first off, being not-grounded is quite nice. I've been slacking off on posting blogs for a while, but I've been extremely busy. So I'm just gonna mention lots of different things here.

First off, the weekend before this last one, I saw Dan In Real Life. Twice. Man, it's a really good movie. It's kinda like The Invisible in the sense that it got very little publicity, and that it owned. I just like Steve Carell too much to have passed it up. And Dane Cook did a pretty good job in it, too! So yeah, I recommend you go see it. Definitely worth it.

Then, this weekend, I saw I Am Legend. Twice. I have to say, I'm giving Best Movie of the Year to this one. Will Smith continues to be an amazing actor, and since pretty much the movies success in its entirety is put on his shoulders, I'd have to say he did fantastical. I mean, this movie had it all. Gorgeous CGI effects, nice scares, comedy, and overall depressing, yet meaningful points. You really get the feel of how lonely he is. And, for the first time in SEVEN YEARS, I cried while watching this movie. I couldn't help it. But go watch it, you'll understand why. I give it a 10/10. Oh, and if you have a chance to see it in Imax, do it.

OK, now on to what's been going on in my personal life. Dang. School's been kick'n me in the balls lately. Finals are tomorrow and Wednesday, then we're out of school. And it's killing me. Between studying, homework, sleeping, and having some down time, I'm just worn out. And I'm really ready to be done with school. Really, I can't wait until Wednesday. Lock out, baby! It's gonna be the balls. I can't wait to see Taylor, Joe, and all of them. But mostly Taylor. And me and Joe are gonna have to catch up on our sexy-times.

All in all, I'm just ready for a break. I'm extremely exhausted. I need to catch up on my quite times, and put more focus on God.

Lastly, we're working on a new project for Slubss Inc. It's a line-by-line copy of the Boy Meets World episode "And Then There Was Shawn." We're doing it at school, hopefully Wednesday when we get out early, before the lock out. So be on the look out for that, cause it should be pretty awesome.

OK, I'm done. For now. I'll probably be posting a lot more over the break and around Christmas.

Oh, and if you want to start playing airsoft with us, let me know. We got our team rules together, and they're awesome.

Remember, love is happiness.


Haha.

No comments: